We’ve got a new way for you to
subscribe and support The Cultch this season!
This season, we’re bringing The Cultch directly to you! The past few months have reminded us that The Cultch isn’t just a place, it’s a community. We’re more than just a historic church and a former movie theatre—we are also a vibrant and resilient community of artists and arts lovers.
This Fall, get ready for lots of music, local artists, more from our Pandemic Artist-in-Residence Veda Hille, old and new Vancouver theatre hits, a new take on your favourite holiday tradition, and an evolution of the TRANSFORM Cabaret Festival—all of which you will be able to enjoy from the comfort of your own home.
The Cultch Subscription Boxes will bring you an exclusive, curated mix of everything you love about The Cultch—plus even more goodies to enjoy from local artists, international stages, and community partners. Discover new artists and new ways to experience performance, delivered to your inbox, with love, from The Cultch.
By subscribing you’re investing in The Cultch’s future—and cultivating the future of our local arts community!
Fall 2020 Packages
By investing in The Cultch’s Subscription Box Package you’ll get access to all three Fall 2020 Cultch Boxes, including:
ALL-IN one time payment*
Solo Party Options
Built for one person
Solo Party 3 Box Fall Package
Built for two people in the same household
Bubble 3 Box Fall Package
*Save at least 10% with one-time payment
Solo Party 3 Box Fall package
$55 per box
Bubble 3 Box Fall package
$110 per box
**split over three payments: First payment upon purchase | Second payment Oct 1, 2020 | Third payment Nov 1, 2020
If price is a barrier for you, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 Presentations
Cultch Box Perks & Benefits
Not only do you get every Cultch presentation, Cultch Subscription Boxes will also come packed with extra goodies, exclusive content from artists, special offers, greater access to artists, and more!
With a Cultch Subscription Box, you’ll enjoy:
- The best deal for the most Cultch!
- Additional performances and content from local and international artists we normally couldn’t bring to you
- Exclusive content providing a deeper understanding of the shows and artists
- Exclusive access to virtual artist talk-back and events
- Discounts at local restaurants (valid for take out and dine in)
- Exclusive access to a brand new Cultch podcast hosted by Tetsuro Shigematsu
- International insights and conversations from Guest Curator Joyce Rosario
- Maintain your subscription status for the 21/22 Season