We are looking for friendly, outgoing people of 16 years or older who are good with people and excited about innovative theatre!
As an Usher you would be responsible for:
- Greeting our patrons upon their arrival
- Scanning tickets as patrons enter the theatre
- Assisting patrons to their assigned seating
- Being aware of The Cultch’s emergency procedures should the occasion arise
- Various other tasks and assisting the Front Of House Supervisor where necessary
Are you interested in being a part of The Cultch administrative team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for reliable folks that are 16 years or older who are friendly & outgoing, who have a sense of humour and give great customer service. In this role, you help us answer phones, direct inquiries, receive deliveries, order supplies, and help out with additional tasks in various departments as needed. You should also have good English comprehension, and be comfortable with basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a great opportunity for anybody with some regular weekday daytime availability interested in being a part of the behind-the-scenes of running our theatres.
Some perks of being on the volunteer team:
- Seeing all the shows you sign up for, for free, on the night of your shift
- A 20% discount on all tickets bought
- An annual volunteer appreciation party with lots of prize giveaways and vouchers to our season
- Free tea and coffee on your shift
- The opportunity to see A LOT of diverse and innovative theatre.
If this sounds like something you, please fill out the application form above. We can’t wait to hear from you!