For over 40 years, The Cultch has presented cutting edge performances in contemporary music, theatre and dance as well as producing outstanding community arts and educational initiatives for children, youth and their families. Our dynamic presentations number more than 100 each season with performances in the newly restored Historic Theatre as well as the brand-new 70-seat blackbox Vancity Culture Lab – both housed in our original 1909 renovated church arts facility on Venables at Victoria Drive in east Vancouver.
The Cultch offers unique ways for your company to be involved with us that will align your brand with a leader in Vancouver’s cultural landscape, provide access to our distinctive audience base and create memorable experiences for your clients, staff and special guests.
The opportunities include:
- Productions & Performances – sponsor one of our music, theatre, or dance presentations!
- Youth & Education – help The Cultch reach out to youth and inspire the next generation of artists through our Youth Mentorships, Ignite! Festival, the Youth Panel, and more!
- Community Outreach – Send a community group of your choice to a performance in our theatre through our Cultch Connects Program
- Logo placement
- Product placement & sampling
- Use of our unique facility
- Dedicated performances & complimentary tickets
- Employee benefits such as discount tickets and reserved seating
Our sponsorship packages are flexible and tailored to address your unique marketing, business and community engagement objectives. For more information please contact Nicole McLuckie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.251.1766 ext 104.