Funny Radio Interviews with Motherload’s Emelia Symington Fedy
Motherload is back at The Cultch and we couldn’t be happier. We are excited to have this candid and hilarious hit back on The Cultch’s stage.
Motherload is the brainchild of Emelia Symington Fedy. Along with co-creators Jody-Kay Marklew, Juno Rinaldi, and Sonja Bennett, Emelia has created a hilarious and heart-wrenching show that Vancouver Presents said, “will charm, delight and touch you.”
Emelia has worked on over twenty new theatre productions as both a writer and performer, and is the co-artistic director of The Chop alongside Anita Rochon (www.thechoptheatre.com), an international touring and award-winning creation-based theatre company.
Emelia is also curator of tryingtobegood.com, a website dedicated to personal essays and live storytelling that candidly explores the darkness of the human condition. Emelia also hosts and produces a daily radio show on Roundhouse Radio 98.3 that focuses on personal storytelling and interviews with her favorite people about their greatest questions and longings.
A few weeks ago Emelia posted her top five funniest radio interviews; they are so great we wanted to highlight them here as well.
1) Emelia chats with Kyle Bottom, Charlie Demers, Toby Hargrave about parenthood!
2) Emelia and Mark Chavez discuss life in all its hilariousness.
3) Emelia and Jan Derbyshire get in deep and speak about mental health.
4) Kirsten Sharp and Emelia “talk like men aren’t listening.”
5) Emelia and Dawn Petten talk sex!
Find Emelia’s original post here.