About Ticket Donations
The Cultch is a not-for-profit organization and is pleased to support other non-profit organizations, charities and culturally involved institutions by donating performance tickets or vouchers to various fundraising and special events.
Please note: Applications must be submitted a minimum of 8 weeks in advance of the event to qualify.APPLY
- Preference may be given to East Vancouver groups, arts events and charities that have not received our support in the past two years.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize The Cultch through signage and programme mention, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
- Selected organizations will be awarded 2 vouchers redeemable for two tickets to a Cultch presentation. Special presentations and rentals are excluded; advance reservations are required. Day and time restrictions apply to donations, and seats are subject to availability. Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- Each organization is eligible to apply for one donation per year. As multiple events often benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation may already have been awarded through another event.
- Donation award packages, which include Cultch promotional materials, will be available for pick up at The Cultch. (see address below).
Notes for Applying
Please be sure to include the following information about your event so we may properly evaluate your application:
- The goal(s) of your event, especially as it relates to the arts and/or your community
- A description of your target audience(s)
- How a donations will be used (live auction, silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc.)
- Other relevant information
Donations are limited. Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, only those organizations that are granted donations will be contacted.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMIT TO:
Attention: Ticket Donations / Box Office
1895 Venables Street
Vancouver, BC V5L 2H6