The Gallery at The Cultch is a community focused space dedicated to providing progressive art to the residents of Vancouver’s East Side. It consists of two spaces, the Cafe Hallway and Lobby, and exhibits 30 – 40 artists every year. Like The Cultch itself, The Gallery’s mandate is to contribute to the enrichment of our city and community’s social and cultural life. Our particular goal is to create a strong visual art presence in the area and to engage the community with new contemporary art from established and emerging artists.
To purchase art from the gallery or to receive gallery updates from The Gallery at The Cultch, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-19 Exhibition Schedule
In-House: Artworks by Staff and Volunteers at The Cultch
- August 8-25 / Opening reception August 8 from 6-8pm
Works by Thomas Anfield
- August 28 – September 22 / Opening reception August 29 from 6-8pm
Spaces, Places, and Traces: Eastside Culture Crawl Preview Show
- October 30 – November 17 / Opening reception TBA
Works by Ilze Bebris and M.A. Tateishi
- November 20 – December 29 / Opening reception November 21 from 6-8pm
Works by Carolina De la Cajiga and K8L35 (Kate MacDonald and Les Sears)
- January 3 – 26, 2019 / Opening reception January 9 from 6-8pm
Works by Lorna Schwenk and Mat Holmstrom
- January 29 – March 2 / Opening reception January 30 from 6-8pm
Works by George Dart and Lee Gerlach
- March 12 – 30 / Opening reception March 13 from 6-8pm
Works by Kathleen Ainscough and Mary Lottridge
- April 2 – 27 / Opening reception April 3 from 6-8pm
Artworks from the IGNITE! Youth Driven Festival
- April 30 – May 25 / Opening reception May 1 from 6-8pm
Artworks by August Bramhoff and the “City Squares” project Martha Jablonski-Jones, John Steil, and Judy Villett
- May 30 – June 29 / Opening reception May 29 from 6-8pm
Monday- Saturday: 12-4
Open 1 hour prior to performances.
Or go to the box office to gain access to the gallery during regular gallery hours
The Cultch is wheelchair accessible.
How to exhibit with The Cultch:
Our next Call for Artists will be in February 2019 which will be for our 2019/2020 Season.
To be added to our artist mailing list, and receive information about upcoming exhibits and the annual call to artists, email email@example.com.